Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Parker

I'm confused??????????

I don't understand something and need some clarification?

There has been a lot of discussion on this I know but am so confused??????????????? :blink:

I build my legs for my bugs out of Mono and thread I then coat them with sometimes 6 to 8 coats of Head cement or epoxy they take quite a bit of time to make and are tyed??

I believe this is tying not model making, am I wrong???

PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE AS A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO ME I DON'T WANT TO START ANY ARGUMENTS!!!

I just want to head down the right road????

Call it "Tuna surfing" or "Monkey Spinning" or anything else, and then don't worry about what anyone else calls it. If you enjoy doing it, don't let it's label make you upset.

Heck, most of my flies could be called "crap" by people, but that wont make me stop tying them and fishing them.

Good luck, and have a great day leg manipulating!

Hey my friend.............do not worry about the leg building................. all of us that tie realistic s have to build up leg femurs and joints etc. How you or we do it really does not matter IMO.

PM me and I have a great way of building legs and easier as well..............................tight threads

Mike.......................... B)