Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JSzymczyk

to BigDaddyHub

I was wondering the same exact thing. I think he was one of the most helpful people when I first got here on this forum. Hope your doing fine!!!

I heard from BDH and FF13 back in February when the Mystery Boxes started vanishing. I haven't heard anything since. Hope all is well.

I'm sure he's fine, that's just the way Chris is. He'll be on the site a lot one month and then you won't see him for a couple months due to work/family stuff.

Steve

I'm sure he's fine, that's just the way Chris is. He'll be on the site a lot one month and then you won't see him for a couple months due to work/family stuff.

Steve

But with the heart attack scare a while back...his FTF family worry about him...Oh admit it..ya all like some of the folks on here more than certain members of your own family... :hyst:

Steve

But with the heart attack scare a while back...his FTF family worry about him...Oh admit it..ya all like some of the folks on here more than certain members of your own family... :hyst:

soooooo true :hyst: :hyst:

Steve

soooooo true :hyst: :hyst:

And we dislike some even more. :boxing: :gun_bandana: :devil: we like BDH though :D

I was humbled when I came across this...thanks for the great concern fellows. I 'm still around, but don't often log in much...just kinda "buzz the sight" and get back to work. Minihub has kept me in the woods hunting....it's an addiction with him...which is a good one to have if you have to have one, I suppose. Will be around a bit more often now that our task force has adjurned for the next month....Jamie has expanded her daycare and she is as overworked as I am. In our free time, we are slowly developing a parcel of land we purchased a while back and that takes a lot of my time. Jamie and I are planning on hitting the river for the first time this year. With any luck, we may have a few pics to post.

Good to hear things are well, and your busy keeping busy.