Fly Tying
SBW

Alternatives to epoxy

CCG,

You do not come off as an ass, no way, no how....However others do.

You provide a product that is american made, competitively priced and of very high quality. I will tell you that after much research CCG is the first UV product I chose to try and am very satisfied. However, I will not exaggerate the usefulness of CCG or kiss ass to curry favor...It is what it is to me, a great alternative to epoxy or other like products, if I find something more to my liking I will change...That is how our economy works.

Some members bitch about a few hooks out of a hundred, shipping time on products that beat any price out there on similar items and so on...My point to members is...Show some respect, Private messages work wonders and can keep you from looking like an know it all jerk in public.

Support those who support you, a respectful private e-mail will work wonders and promote beneficial business practices between customer and retailer.

:nopity: A know it all jerk for sharing your opinion of a product. I mean after all that is what this site is for. Is it not? :hyst: Your funny.

CCG,

You do not come off as an ass, no way, no how....However others do.

Some members bitch about a few hooks out of a hundred, shipping time on products that beat any price out there on similar items and so on...My point to members is...Show some respect, Private messages work wonders and can keep you from looking like an know it all jerk in public.

Support those who support you, a respectful private e-mail will work wonders and promote beneficial business practices between customer and retailer.

Nicely worded.

CCG/Brian I have PM'd you, interested in a product/container combo that is not currently listed on the website.

Thanks, I am aware of what this thread is all about. :D

Johny put "Black Heart" back in the box <_<

I 'm pretty sure Casey isn't shilling for anybody, most on here don't know much about the Loon product because it isn't advertised as much or as effectively as the other UV cures. Lets face it the CCG is the best known of the breed. So that will be the first thing out of mosts mouth.

Ok Johnny Black Heart is going back in the box. :gunsmilie: Info only :D I agree that ccg is the best advertised of all the u.v. resins. Good point.

Brian,

Will you have a booth at the upcoming Gulf Coast Council EXPO May6/7 in San Antonio?

I wish I could say yes... But in their amazing wisdom that falls on the day before Mother's Day. ALL FLY TYERS... This is your public service announcement MOTHERS DAY is MAY 8th Dont forget to get a card or whatever.

Always up for traveling for shows but family first.

I will still use my Gellies clear frabric paint. stays flexible, doesn't yellow, no need of a wheel. just have to dry over night.( it will dry in 4 hours) no expensive lights either. can be painted/colored. AND the biggest thing is I get a bottle 4oz. for around 2 bucks each.

Brian,

Will you have a booth at the upcoming Gulf Coast Council EXPO May6/7 in San Antonio?

I wish I could say yes... But in their amazing wisdom that falls on the day before Mother's Day. ALL FLY TYERS... This is your public service announcement MOTHERS DAY is MAY 8th Dont forget to get a card or whatever.

Always up for traveling for shows but family first.

Brian,

It was the best of a series of poorer choices for a date. You'd be shocked at how hard it was to obtain a venue in central Texas that would accommodate this group on a reasonable date at a reasonable time at a reasonable cost. if anyone has suggestions for a venue for next year's GCC EXPO, please p.m. me.

Please rest assured that we did the very best that we could.

Bowfin47