Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Polarbear78

Wet Fly Swap

I haven't sent mine yet - I'll drop them off at the post office tomorrow. I ran out of envelopes, and then was gone all weekend on a cub scout campout.

I haven't sent mine yet - I'll drop them off at the post office tomorrow. I ran out of envelopes, and then was gone all weekend on a cub scout campout.

That's alright. Weblos? We never did much camping as cub scouts except for the summer camp and once we were weblos we were allowed to join to boy scout troop once in a while....

That's alright. Weblos? We never did much camping as cub scouts except for the summer camp and once we were weblos we were allowed to join to boy scout troop once in a while....

He's a Wolf (2nd grade). Fortunately we had beautiful weather, and the burn ban was lifted long enough to cook out and have a fire with the requisite s'mores. We have terrible brush fires burning west of here because it's so dry and the winds are so high. Lots of lost structures and burnt out grazing land, and sadly, a volunteer firefighter was killed on Friday.

My flies are with the USPS, mixed in with all the tax returns being sent. Hopefully they'll make it to you and not the IRS.

He's a Wolf (2nd grade). Fortunately we had beautiful weather, and the burn ban was lifted long enough to cook out and have a fire with the requisite s'mores. We have terrible brush fires burning west of here because it's so dry and the winds are so high. Lots of lost structures and burnt out grazing land, and sadly, a volunteer firefighter was killed on Friday.

My flies are with the USPS, mixed in with all the tax returns being sent. Hopefully they'll make it to you and not the IRS.

Okay, I'll keep an eye out for them.

I didn't join til Bear in 3rd grade...but I loved it. Hope he makes it to the rank of Eagle one day, only 2% of scouts make it... Even if you have to give him a little push with it, he will be thankful you did. I can't tell you how many people were in my troop who quit or just ran out of time with only a merit badge shy of turning 18 and regret it even now...I got my Eagle back in 2006 and had a blast in scouts. You can do a lot and go lots of places...

Flies are in the mail. Keep the extras.

-Mike

Got em! I like them. Thanks for the extras. What pattern is the yellow one?

The yellow one is a "streamerized" version of a Colonel Fuller wet fly.

-Mike

I thought it had a little streamer in it...I like it. Thanks

JOHNNYUTAH- Haven't heard from you in a while, just checking in with the due date fast approaching...

Flies will be in the mail Monday. Received nice sets from everyone but JohnnyUtah... Seemed to have lost touch with him and haven't heard anything from him since the last post in this thread. Hope you guys had fun with this one, I did. Have a good Easter.

My apologies polar, My flies are in the mail. Been a crazy april to say the least. If you dont wish to wait, I understand.

You guys want to wait for Mr. Utah's to arrive? I will have them this week and out the door the day after I get them...

You guys want to wait for Mr. Utah's to arrive? I will have them this week and out the door the day after I get them...

ok with me

ok with me

Sure

Kevin