Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ctious

ftd order time????

never used them before... ordered a week and a half ago.. still nothing.. did place a second order 2 days ago for some other stuff... what is the normal ship time????

speedy delivery has never been a strong point of FTD.

be patient

order your late season tying supplies now

There was a tread about this a couple of weeks ago if you want to see but when I ordered it took about five weeks

There was a tread about this a couple of weeks ago if you want to see but when I ordered it took about five weeks

wow.. ok.. well i will relax than.. i better pick up a few snickers... its going to be awhile..lol

Since he manufactures a lot of his own stuff it all depends on what you ordered vs what he has on hand. If he has it my experience is that it ships fairly quickly if he has to make it, it can take a bit longer and to delay even more if he does not have the source material to make it he has to wait on his supplier before he can make it for you.

I have heard that on the orders that take overly long he includes some nice little extras.

I will also say his products are worth the wait.

Since he manufactures a lot of his own stuff it all depends on what you ordered vs what he has on hand. If he has it my experience is that it ships fairly quickly if he has to make it, it can take a bit longer and to delay even more if he does not have the source material to make it he has to wait on his supplier before he can make it for you.

I have heard that on the orders that take overly long he includes some nice little extras.

I will also say his products are worth the wait.

Ditto to what Brian said. I have been talking to him on the phone off and on for the last few weeks and he's working on it I promise, he's also trying to put out a couple other products as well so keep the faith and bear with him here. Although I swear by his products and love to push him to people as much as I can I will say it's not a place to order stuff if you are in a hurry.

Steve