Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TheYiman

Smallmouth Swap

bertgwen and Dantfitz - both sets arrived this afternoon. Just waiting on Odaon - I PM'd him last week and he told me they would be in the mail with rapid delivery this week, so hopefully they show up soon. I know tomorrow is the deadline and I want to get these back to everyone ASAP. This swap looks great!

EDIT: I just sent the Yiman a PM but wanted to apologize to the other people in this swap as well. I had a bunch on unexpected life/work stuff come up in the last couple of days and I wasn't able to get these flies finished up and sent off today like I wanted too. I really didn't ever want to have to drop out of a swap but I don't think I have a choice at this time. You guys were all on top of your stuff and I got far too busy in the past couple weeks to have any time to tie flies or even get out and fish. Sorry for delay the return of your flies and making you a set short. I'm sure you all can understand, life and work come before fun and sometimes it sucks.

Orion

Well, I guess that's it then. I was really hoping to have a complete set 5,5, and 2 but it looks like it is going to be 3,6, and 2. Each tyer will get 10 new flies and 2 of theirs back. All of these flies are really great. I can't wait to get out and fish them. I know they are going to catch Smallmouth!!! Awesome swap, everyone. I am going to put everyone's sets together tonight and they will go in the mail tomorrow. I will post some pics of the whole lot when I get a chance. Thanks for everyone's participation.

I can understand how life can take an unplanned turn

YiMan you can keep my extras....

Darrin

They are all sealed and I am out the door to take the packages to the post office.

Dan - thanks, you'll actually get the extra back because I already sealed them this morning, thanks though.

These flies are AWESOME!!! The Smallies here in TN are on fire right now and I can't wait to get out throw these bugs at them. Two days ago the SM were nailing a streamer very similar to Easternfly's and SullyTM's.

This was the first swap I hosted, a big THANK YOU to all that participated! And thanks for the bonus flies as well. Let me know when y'all get you packages and what you think of the swap. I know you are going to like everyone's creations.

I was thinking of posting a picture of the complete swap. What do y'all think?

I put all this bugs in one box, next time I hit the stream for Smallies - I am only going to take this box along with me. I post the results.

Guest rich mc

they dont have a chance , we have it covered from top to bottom. thanks for posting and hosting rich