Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eastern fly

getting on

For some reason for the last few hours I haven't been able to get on the forum. When I clicked my link or typed it in all I got was the Go Daddy Page telling me the fourm has expired. Has anyone else ran into this.

I was just on my iPod but I would get the exact same thing. Once I was on for about 5 mins and then the same thing happened. But now it seems fine.

Yep, same here, domain names do expire. Someone forgot to renew in time.

The domain name is fine, it's valid for the next 5 years till it needs renewing so that's not it. Most likely it is just something to do with the software upgrade. I'll let Will know tomorrow about it.

Steve

The domain name is fine, it's valid for the next 5 years till it needs renewing so that's not it. Most likely it is just something to do with the software upgrade. I'll let Will know tomorrow about it.

Steve

Steve I wasnt sure what was going on so I sent you an email. So as you can see I made it on.

Kevin

I saw the same thing and was so bummed, now that I've found you I don't know what I'd do with out you guys. Although at the same time it worked on my phone for the brief time it was down. Glad to see everything's ok. :D

I like the new design, but I'm having a problem with the Classic Wet Fly forum. I can't get any recent posts.

Bruce