Fly Tying
Flytyer14

Bluegill Invitational Swap

Still...no flies. He's out. Will put the rest of the flies in the mail. What do you want me to do with the extras?

You're welcome to keep mine. It's tough as a swapmeister to have to make those calls, but sometimes they have to be made. It goes with the territory. It would be nice, though, when it's not a matter of life and death, if swappers who aren't going to be able to complete the swap would just say so. I mean, life happens and the swap we thought we could complete gets pushed aside by an emergency, and we all understand that. It shouldn't be embarrassing and it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to bring up the website and either post an open message or send a PM and say, ""Sorry, life happens, I have to drop out." I've never yet seen anyone get ripped because they had an emergency and had to drop out. But I've seen people get ripped all the time for just disappearing. I'd much rather someone say that life happens, than for them to just disappear. When they disappear you can't help but wonder what terrible thing has happened to them. I hope Vegas hasn't wrapped his car around a tree & is in the hospital with all his arms and legs in casts! If I were in that shape, the first thing I'd do is to ask my wife to post that I'm sort of tied up and can't complete the swap.

Rant mode off.

Take care

BB

You can keep my extras if you want them.

I just noticed that Mr. Vegas has not been to the site since 8/11...unusual for him...

I got them yesterday - great ties by all. Now I just need an hour or two of 'me time' to go and get them wet...

I still have to mail 3 of them, I can mail the ones with stamps easy by putting them in the mailbox....getting to the post office is a whole different ball game...