Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Czech Nymph Swap!!!

Crackleback received your swap flies today. Nice color mono for a sighter B)

Glad they made it. Hopefully the slinky sighter holds up well. I usually get about a half dozen days frenchy nymphing before the coils straighten out on the one I sent you.

-Mike

Thanks for the sighter and the extras. I was going to send you a PM on it. Since I didn't know if it was intended for me the SM.. Or if you wanted me to place it in another swappers envelope. B)

Also do i need to do anything with it. freeze it, boil it. Or is it already for fishing?

I already boiled and froze it. It's ready to go.

-Mike

Crackleback received your swap flies today. Nice color mono for a sighter B)

Glad they made it. Hopefully the slinky sighter holds up well. I usually get about a half dozen days frenchy nymphing before the coils straighten out on the one I sent you.

-Mike

Thanks for the sighter and the extras. I was going to send you a PM on it. Since I didn't know if it was intended for me the SM.. Or if you wanted me to place it in another swappers envelope. B)

Also do i need to do anything with it. freeze it, boil it. Or is it already for fishing?

I already boiled and froze it. It's ready to go.

-Mike

Thank you sir... B)

Glad they got there. I am usually running my swap flies right down to the wire. With this swap I made a point to get them done early, which they were, tagged and ready to ship. I came home from a long weekend trip into trout country, cleaned off my tying bench and found my neatly prepped czech nymphs under all my stuff for tying buggers and muddler minnows. They ended up in the mail 2 days late to get there on time. Thanks for your patience

C

Swap is now done!!! All flies are going postal this AM. B)

Everyone should enjoy the variety of Czech nymphs they are going to receive from this swap. Good job everyone on tying and getting them in.

I also would like to say thanks to all the swappers that took care of me with some extras. That was very kind of you.

NJFLYMAN... B)

thanks for hosting and being helpful on my ?'s about the whole czech thing, this was a great experience swapping with you

Blane

Hey

Got a great looking tin of heavy european nymphs today. I think they look great, now I just have to figure out how to fish them.

Thanks NJ for hosting, it was great. Thanks everyone for the great flies.

C

Just returned from fishing in Oregon to find a nice box of Czech Nymphs in my mailbox. Thanks for hosting and thanks to all the tyers for some good looking flies.

Finally got the mail this evening, and lo and behold... a great set of flies that I can't wait to try. Thanks to all for tying and thanks to NJ for hosting!

John