Fly Tying
Horseshoes

Dubbing Swap Invitational

Just finishing packing up the envelope. Should be in the mail this week.

give a post when you send it off. Cheers!

fly_fischa has received his dubbing, that makes everyone with their product. I think we are doing well with time so far. The thought of what everyone is going to create with their dubbing makes the anticipation of the flies arriving all the better. Can't wait!!

Just a little postal update... flies are officially in the hands of USPS, winging their way north.

Can't thank you enough for a great swap, Horseshoes. Great idea, and love the dubbing. Can't wait to see what others have tied up. Thanks!

John

Will be in the mail today week. My #14 beadheads are ready to go but I am no where near a post office.

Will be in the mail today week. My #14 beadheads are ready to go but I am no where near a post office.

Like stepping back in time eh? Shout when you come out for air and they land in the post.:rolleyes:

riffleriversteelheadslayer - Can't wait. Thanks for giving us the heads up.

I hope no one in the swap was affected by the hurricane. If you were and are reading this, give a shout and let us know you are fine or if you need more time or whatever....

Gives me a chance to do you a couple of extras too... Ended up tying in the order of 2 dozen before I got them to an acceptable level...

Frustration doesn't cut it when you're restricted to your phone for outside xontact

Like stepping back in time eh? Shout when you come out for air and they land in the post.:rolleyes:

Been out of the loop for the past several days. Loss of power amongst other things set me back. Should be in the mail tomorrow.

Been out of the loop for the past several days. Loss of power amongst other things set me back. Should be in the mail tomorrow.

glad to hear you are OK..Shout out when you post.

cancan.gifA great bunch of flies came my way today.

breambuster great flies!!

jburge fabulous flies and great extras. thanks for the gift.

SullyTM wow!! thanks for the extras.

Everyone has done the dubbing justice and beyond. Can't wait to see the rest.

fly_fischa, I saw the flies on the coldwater topic and they are great. Everyone should go over and take a look at what is coming.