Fly Tying
Margaretann

Foam Fly Swap

Im in. If the due date is a little later I can make some poppers, but if not I will just do some panfish fly.

How much time do you need? I would love to see some of your poppers.

With a due date of around dec 15 I can do some dragon fly poppers that have been working great for the gills

I wanted to make sure that everyone had there flies back before the holidays. Sorry we are going to miss out on your poppers.

Im in. If the due date is a little later I can make some poppers, but if not I will just do some panfish fly.

How much time do you need? I would love to see some of your poppers.

With a due date of around dec 15 I can do some dragon fly poppers that have been working great for the gills

I wanted to make sure that everyone had there flies back before the holidays. Sorry we are going to miss out on your poppers.

Well I'll try them and if they are not ready in time I'll do other little foam ones.

Ok I have decided on my pattern. I am going to tie a foam caddis, which is from the book "Tying Foam Flies" by Skip Morris. This pattern is from Dave Hughes.

-Forrest

I'm playing with a golden pheasant 'parafoam' style fly. So far they look pretty good, so that's probably what I'll stick with for the swap.