Fly Tying
Polarbear78

Terrestrial Swap

Mine are done and I had hoped to mail them today, but it's been crazy busy here today with lots of unexpected stuff. Tomorrow, however, looks to be a little slower pace. Hopefully I can get them in the mail tomorrow.

Not a problem, still time!

My flies went out in today's mail. Hope you guys like them. Material prep takes some time, but after that, they are pretty easy to tie. You will see when you get them.

Take care

BB

Just a quick update for this swap... as of now we still have four sets I am waiting to receive in the mail. I will be going home for a week and then flying out to Oregon the following week for a school conference returning on March 15. If you haven't sent your flies in yet, send them and they will be waiting for me when I return back to school. The school will just put a little package slip in my mailbox and hold the flies for me until I come pick them up. The due date for the swap is still March 16 which will allow me plenty of time over the weekend to get them back in the mail for Monday.

Finally got mine in themail today, been done for two weeks, just couldn't seem to get to the post office :unsure:

Got two more in the mail today from Jolly Red and Bream Buster. Both look great! Thanks for the bodkin Jolly Red and thanks for the extras Bream!

Today was the deadline for this swap and I am one set short... I have messaged him to see the status of his flies.

The last set of flies will be in the Mail on Monday, and then I will turn them around as soon as I get them. Thanks everyone for a great swap.

Just waiting for the last set to come in and they will be back out to you guys...I'm hoping they will be here tomorrow.

Haven't forgotten you guys... still waiting for the last set. Was told they went out last Monday so I'm hoping they will be here today...Sorry for the wait.

Has anyone heard from Bluegill? He said he was to send his flies out last Monday (March 19) but I still haven't received them or been able to reach him... I will wait until this Friday and if they still aren't here then I will send everything out. Sorry for the delay.

one set of flies (I forget who) will have a double in it (selected randomly). One of the swappers only sent in a dozen flies and not 15... With the one swappers extras and the fly for myself it came out to being only 14 so one set of flies received a random extra fly. Everyone who sent in their 15 flies got 15 back though. And the one who sent in a dozen got a dozen back to keep it fair. They will be out in the morning and on their ways back to you all. Thanks again for a fun swap.

:D Mine came in today, and I think they will be great this summer :D . Now all I need is some time to go fishing :rolleyes: