Fly Tying
BigDaddyHub

Happy Birthday, Dart!!

Guys, thanks so much. I haven't tied at all lately... a lot going on. We were blessed 4 weeks ago with our first baby! A healthy little girl. There were some unexpected complications where mom had a dangerous and lengthy stay in the hospital, but she's just now getting home. We are just now starting to get settled. I saw Paul's private message this morning and thought I'd sign on.

I tell ya... things really get put in perspective when something like this hits you. I look forward to get back tying and being a contributor here but it make take some months yet. I've got the tying bug, I've just got to find the right time to get back to the vise. I got an order of Clear Cure Goo in today from Brian - hydro and the tack free brushable. I can't wait to get back to the poppers!

Thanks again guys. It means a lot for you to think about me especially when I've been absent for so long.

Jeff

Congrats on the little one!!! I bet she is lovely!! Nothing like a little one, Dart. NOTHING! Jamie and I are very happy for you and your wife.

Happy Birthday! Adding a child to the family definitely changes things.

Instead of being second you are now third in the order of importance.

But it is not a bad thing.