Fly Tying

Swap Box Part 2

Well it looks like a few are still aboard a few pull outs and a few new faces.Thanks gang for jumping aboard.THis box contains alittle of everything.

darn smith it would be great to have ya aboard but were trying to keep this in the US.Not that we would not like to have ya join in with us but it would be easier to keep customs fingers out of things.Size of box and price of mailing could also get high.Check with artimus he i believe had one going in Canada.I hope no offense is taken.We enjoy our friends to the north here on FTF.

Well lets see how many we can get on round 2.Looks like a real good start so far.

Rick

tt

Im still in. I realy enjoyed the first time around and with all of the new people looks like there will be more stuff to choose from wink.gif

Round 2 is looking good

1.trout traveler

2.Osd

3.steeldrifter

4.flydog33

5.siestafred

6.tdeyette

7.cornmuse

8.jbrowning

9.bentflyrod

10.mozes

11.fishigan

12.bassturd

13.crotalus

14.ggmiller

So far we are doing well.you all have till the 15,Jan. to jump aboard

Thanks everyone that has already jumped aboard.

tt

QUOTE (trout traveler @ Dec 13 2004, 11:41 PM)

darn smith it would be great to have ya aboard but were trying to keep this in the US.Not that we would not like to have ya join in with us but it would be easier to keep customs fingers out of things.Size of box and price of mailing could also get high.Check with artimus he i believe had one going in Canada.I hope no offense is taken.We enjoy our friends to the north here on FTF.

Well lets see how many we can get on round 2.Looks like a real good start so far.

Rick
tt

Thats cool, I understand 100%.Dam good Idea though.

Well just to update have a few extras that i have thrown in the box.Will keep the dead line to jump aboard.So far there is 14 on.The more the marrier and more to swap with.Never know what we'll come up with. biggrin.gif

tt

Well another has jumped aboard.Thanks tidbit.

1.trout traveler

2.Osd

3.steeldrifter

4.flydog33

5.siestafred

6.tdeyette

7.cornmuse

8.jbrowning

9.bentflyrod

10.mozes

11.fishigan

12.bassturd

13.crotalus

14.ggmiller

15.tidbit

Will leave it open to all till the 15,January

tt

Just to let the members know that we will be on the 15,Jan. will close the sign up to get in on the box US side.So if interested in the idea of swapping material,never know what might just show up in the box,jump aboard.Just a reminder.

Thank you

Trout Traveler

Update...

1.trout traveler

2.Osd

3.steeldrifter

4.flydog33

5.siestafred

6.tdeyette

7.cornmuse

8.jbrowning

9.bentflyrod

10.mozes

11.fishigan

12.bassturd

13.crotalus

14.ggmiller

15.tidbit

16.deschutesteelhead39

You are added deschutesteelhead39 to the list please pm address so i can get things rolling.

Other address i need would be tidbit,,bentflyrood,cornmuse,siestafred,fishagan so i can get things organized and a direction on the mailing.

Thanks tt

No it has not yet..Waiting on a few address still.

I know that i was emailed i had messages pm to me today but nothing has come up.

Tidbit and siestafred can you pm me again.The rest of ya if still interested pm me address and we will be able to start rolling along.Will wait a few more days for address so lets get them out.

Thanks tt