Fly Tying
bluegill576

Any Online Fly Shop With Free Shipping?

I often need just one or two small things that my local fly shop doesn't have and am wondering if there are any online stores with a good amount of fly tying stuff and free shipping on any priced order? thanks

Bears Den only charges you what it costs them, which I think is a pretty darn good policy. Works great since most fly tying stuff is small and light. Check em out.

I second Little River Outfitters. Nicest people of any fly shop I've seen and make sure you call for your order as they have WAY more stuff than what is listed on their online catalog. I needed some hooks yesterday and they only listed the model down to a 10 but when I called they had the 6's I wanted.

Jed

http://www.bluequillangler.com/

Pat Dorsey's Blue Quill Angler in Evergreen, CO. The have pretty much anything you would need. He was the keynote speaker at GRTU Troutfest last year, and this guy is as good as it gets. Highly, highly recommend his books by the way. You can call the shop and speak directly to him as well. They have free shipping for every order over $5, and if you're like me, you can always find something else that you "need"!

I often need just one or two small things that my local fly shop doesn't have and am wondering if there are any online stores with a good amount of fly tying stuff and free shipping on any priced order? thanks

Hi

You can try too buy stuf from http://mistpool.com/index.php?language=en a great on line shop and free shipping

Micke