Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Ebrant10

Egg swap

How many are you still waiting on Evan?

So far ive gotten flies from you, bruce derrington and fishingbobnealson. Ive sent pms and heard back from no slack who said he would rush another set in. Ill give it to the end of this week unless i hear something. Sorry its pushing over and not a full set. But the ones i got are awesome, thanks guys.

Evan

Ok, so its like 13 days since due date, whats up? I need those flies (going to Pa. for some Steel) :(

So sorry bruce, unfortunately there were two sets i never received on this one. I have recieved in total 4thanks sets, plus my set puts us at 5. They will be sent out tomorrow morning, im not waiting any longer on anyone else. Im sorry things didnt wrap up as quickly as they should have, but this seems like its starting to be a bit of a trend more and more, unfortunately.

hey bruce if you get them in time use mine on the bottom of a 2 fly rig it will pull the other fly down faster

Riff, got your flies on Friday. Thanks for sending the second set, i have no clue what the heck happened with the Postal Service and the first set. No slack said he had sent a set also and i never saw anything out of them either.

So sorry,

Evan

The eggs went off today guys.the way i did it was everyone got 3 of each set of flies, and you didnt get any of your own back. While ot wasnt a full set of swappers it was a quality set of flies! Good work everyone and thanks for joining in!

Evan

got the flies today, they all look great. I think i will try some of the patterns myself. I am planning a trip to Erie, PA this spring and will definitely try them there.

Glad to hear they made it, thanks for your contributions and participation. I do apologize again for it not being a very diverse swap but i think the quality of the flies make up for it. Until next time,

Evan