Fly Tying

Hope you all can see this, my contribution for this month should be out by Wednesday.

Size 26 ginger midge.

Evan

post-42172-0-03778800-1358671612_thumb.jpg

I Would like to get involved in some swaps. I fish for bass and any warm water fish that will bite. I fish drys,streamers,wet,top water poppers, and some of my own creations. All fish approved. If you need pic I'll see what I can do. Thanks. -Patrick

Patrick, this is a group that have basically committed to tying monthly and swapping with the same group, at the present it is full, but if you would like to consider being an alternate we might be able to do that, otherwise there are swaps starting all the time. Feel free to join one of them, you just have to make sure you check the forum regularly in order to be one of the first to join b/c they fill up fast.

Blane

You can always post an idea for a swap or ask if anyone is interested in doing one but you have to have been in 2 swaps to host one. But if you spark some interest, and ask for someone else to host someone will step up to the task. I see that you're relatively new to posting so I'm guessing that you haven't been in too many swaps so just ask if you want to see it happen and watch the magic of this forum take place.

Blane

Blane- Need an address to send to. I have been on meds due to my accident at the end of Dec. which shatterered my nose and affected my eye sight. The healing process has been slow. The smallest I could tie was a #16 and they are just about done. plan to mail on wed., if I get the address - Thanx, Phil

Addy please... #22 black midges will be in the mail tomorrow.

C

Someone please tell me how many flies I need to send in for this one. I don't one of my own back, but does that leave us with 11, 12, or 13 other swappers?

Thanks

Blane I just got mine in the mail today, got to the post office Friday to send them off and something told me to count them I was one short (it was still in the vice but thought that it had been Lost by the guys at work drooling on them) being the dummy that I am at times it didnt occur to me until later to buy the postage while there and drop them in the box later, but I think they will make it just gonna be at the last minute I'll get next months out a little faster

I received a set of tiny flies today, the ones that I could see we're very nice and I'm pretty sure the other nine or ten are nice too!!! Thanks