Fly Tying
atxdiscgolfer

Redfish Swap

Swap Complete!!

This is the same swap, i just renamed it Redfish Swap in case anyone was confused about my last topic. Anyway, lets get this thing started- so i am open to suggestions as to how many people involved but i was thinking having 12 tyers and setting the Due Date for 6 weeks from now- May 6th. So as always everyone tie 12 and you will not get 1 of your own back, send SASE postage paid to. I cant wait to see everyones patterns!

Joe Herndon

3404 Dalton St Unit A

Austin, TX 78745

atxdiscgolfer- Kwan- done

Utyer- Seaducer- received!

Sthrncomfort- Redfish Critter Variant- received!

ifly- The Gingerman- Received!

DavidR- Redfish Simran Variant- received!

Dontheo- De-Bonaire- received!

Kudu- Stealth Bomber Full Pimp- received!

What is SASE shipping? Probably a dumb question...

But here's what I was gonna tie...

D09AD81D-6253-4FA7-AFF2-ED28C95EC098-108

Id like to join with a stealth bomber full pimp. It catches various species of fish including redfish.

Nice. I fish East Galveston Bay and the West Emd of th island in the surf. I own a home up in the Adirondacks, NY. Brown trout and native brookies. What a contrast. My wife is from there and we bought a place after I graduated in '79.

Like a friend once told me, it's crazy to own a toilet or any plumbing 2000 miles away. I have seen it down to 40 below there.

I actually fished this fly with Captain Soule. It was gusty and I was having problems hitting the tails where the reds were so I would pick up the specs hanging around the outside of redfish. Anyway, I am blaming the wind and sticking to it.