Fly Tying

Canadian national cycling team...

If edited this in complete embarassment sorry guys just let my opinions get the best of me. I guess not all forums have such a great group of people.

I think Cretien rides the Greek bike every day. I know he doesnt like pie, I could never understand what that guy said any way.

Mr. Trout,

Don't get bent out of shape newbie, Nick Pujic, Artimis and I have been sparring like this for a long time before you came along. I agree that politics should be left out, it doesn't belong here.

Good natured ribbing between fishing friends has been going on for centuries and isn't about to stop, so thicken up that skin of yours and give it back, we can take it. cool.gif

No prob man its all good (as long as we are all friends). We Canadians know were up one on ya anyway we've always been on top!!!!! tongue.gif

No offence intended, if I did.

Its all in good fun guys U.S vs CAN is just like Trout vs BASS on this site, if you havent followed the way we bust each other chops all the time it could be taken seriously but we only do it out of fun wink.gif

On the plus side of this debate anytime our resident swapaholic Art hosts a swap i send him 12 flies and end up getting 28 flies back because of the exchange rate tongue.gif wink.gif

Mr. Trout,

TB a cool dude. He just gets all twisted up sometimes. I think that it has to do with missing his 'viitimens'. laugh.gif That and little blue haired Snowbirds. You know: two little old wrinkled hands grasping the top of a steering wheel, a REALLY bad rinse job bobbing just above them, and MAYBE a set of eyes with really thick glasses. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Better that they are down there then up here during the winter!!!

skuked,

Watch your collar!!! Paid $1.21 last week for USD. I've been Ebaying like mad, and am going to be a new man this spring!!!

As far as the joke about the armed forces, sorry. TB beat you to that one about 8 months ago. tongue.gif

rant on: For the state of our Armed Forces......Lets just say as been there and having family members that have served, I HAVE some very strong opinions about the manning and equipping issues. Training is some of the best in the world (jet fighters and snipers off the top of my head), but we fall short on going to the field. I believe it all would have been a different story if the Arrow program wasn't killed. end rant.

Art

Sorry guys, I have nothing personal against canadians, I think you guys have it pretty good up there, especiall when it comes to fishing-hunting, so when I saw the canada blasting, a couple jokes were too hard to resist serenade.gif

I know all the remarks are made in good spirit and having a laugh. But seriously now, that bike with the square wheels was the 2004 model. Development of the 05 model is complete, Canadian engineers decided consumers really need triangle wheels which produce one less bump per rotation.

Graham,

Duh.....of coarse. Everyone knows that a triangle is the strongest of the simple shapes. Only figures that it would make a stronger wheel. laugh.gif

Art

It is quite ovibious that none of you have driven on the roads here in Canada. You need wheels like that so you can get to the liqour store, only thing missing is the blades. biggrin.gif