Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

The story about "the little green bug and the search for a good fr

Once upon a time there was a little green bug that felt really lonely and was desperately looking for his good friend.

He searched everywhere but could no find his good friend now mater how much he searched for him.

He went up and down the leafs looking for his friend but he was not to be found anywhere.

9058341347_ef34c098f8_b.jpg

The little green bug went down the valley to see if he could find his good friend there but there was still no sign of him.

The little green bug felt kind of sad and very much alone as he kept on searching.

9060549256_79eb93327e_b.jpg

He was so occupied with his search that he was not aware of the danger that lurked around every corner. The leafs inside the tree was full of dangerous and much lager bugs that would gladly

have a small green bug for dinner....... but the little green bug was not thinking about danger, the only thing on his mind was to find his good friend so that they could be together again.

9060605214_75a1704f0c_b.jpg

Just in time the little green bug discovered the much larger bug that was about to get ready for dinnertime, so the little green bug ran up the leaf and around on the backside of the leaf where he knew he would be safe for a while.......

As the little green bug got around to the backside of the leaf he looked straight into the eyes of ...... HIS GOOD FRIEND.... the other little green bug :-) .... they were both filled with joy of finally being together again and if i´m correct they are still sitting behind the leaf and chatting about the exiting journey and the story of "the little green bug and the search for a good friend".

9058353091_0e6309b27d_b.jpg

THE END.

Terje

I watched two hermit crabs fighting over a shell last year when the fishing was poor and made that into a story for my kids. It was amazing watching the two crabs in combat.

OK Terje, I love the photography and the story is cute.... However.... Even though I do not know you, this does not stop a growing concern I am begining to have for you. LOL.. Well done, again! smile.png

OK Terje, I love the photography and the story is cute.... However.... Even though I do not know you, this does not stop a growing concern I am begining to have for you. LOL.. Well done, again! smile.png

he he heh..... well, there are two things you need to know, Ben :-)

1. The fly fishing seasons has been delayed due to bad weather conditions and flood.

2. I´m educated as a kindergarden teacher with a master degree in children with behaviour problems. That means that i have lots of experience when it comes to story telling and making up stories like this :-) :-) :-) :-) .. he he he ......

Terje

2. I´m educated as a kindergarden teacher with a master degree in children with behaviour problems. That means that i have lots of experience when it comes to story telling and making up stories like this :-) :-) :-) :-) .. he he he ......

I knew it sounded like a children's story :) I know my daughters would love it.

I love bug stories...reminds me of being a kid collecting praying manti (mantises?)!

It´s important to take good care of the child inside us even if we are adults :-) :-)

Terje

I knew it sounded like a children's story smile.png I know my daughters would love it.

:-) :-) :-) ......... why don´t you read it for your daughters and show them the pictures as you reed it :-) :-)

Terje