Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Send the Sled dog with help!!!!

QUOTE (trout traveler @ Jan 22 2005, 09:31 PM)
Transslator heckk ineed a typist.......

tt

unsure.gif I see everyone thats trapped inside has there survival kit with them tonight drunk.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Forget the sled dogs, where in hell is that St. Bernard with the barrel under his chin

Who needs a St Bernard. Look what my Chihuahua comes with and I don't have to run to the store!

BFR

QUOTE (steeldrifter @ Jan 22 2005, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE (trout traveler @ Jan 22 2005, 09:31 PM)
Transslator heckk ineed a typist.......

tt

unsure.gif I see everyone thats trapped inside has there survival kit with them tonight drunk.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

First Aid, ya know?

smoke.gif cheers.gif drunk.gif wub.gif crazy.gif wheelchair.gif

Kinda cold to be drinkin' Te(kill)yas, don't ya think? Like that 1800 though headbang.gif

Hey TT!!

Theres nothing to do on the west side anyway! This snow interfers with east side plans. laugh.gif

BFR

QUOTE (Shoe @ Jan 22 2005, 09:25 PM)
Jugglegliff. Hermandas ruffle gloss.

Translation: Ok, which one of you called the cops. laugh.gif

Hi Pat. I bet the idiots are killin' you. dry.gif

LOL @ tt

I didn't work. I was out taking care of the snow yesterday and a crash occurred on the corner. I went back to the snow. If I wanted to see another crash I'd go to work or watch NASCAR.

I tried calling you twice but the phone was busy. What time tomorrow?

BLASTED METRIC SYSTEM!! Trying to figure out how much show daryn got. Should have paid more attention in math classes. After all our teachers said we would be using in the next few years. That was about 10-15 years ago. Well guess what, guess it just didn't catch on down here. Don't know about you but after we do something for a few hundred years we get kinda bull-headed and won't change. THANK GOD!!!! Don't want to relearn that stuff!

Sorry,

FM dunno.gif dunno.gif bugeyes.gif

QUOTE (Shoe @ Jan 22 2005, 06:14 PM)
I'm back.

Stocked up on booze, smokes and beer. Let it snow...

Plowed a slot for the drift boat (in case), opened up the side door (was drifted shut) and got a decent roast in the oven  smile.gif

Let it snow... Kinda cool, in it's own way. By 10pm, you guys will need a "Shoe decoder ring", much like the one to decipher DFix's posts...LMAO  laugh.gif

Hey Smarta$$- I don't know what time I started moving snow around early yesterday morning but I didn't stop 'til sometime late in the 3d Q of the AFC tilt- THIRTY-EIGHT INCHES TOTAL HERE with hurricane force wind gusts help.gif , YOU WUSS! dry.gif

Translate THAT!

AND, I'm the only one at work today to boot! wallbash.gif

Hey Smarta$$- I don't know what time I started moving snow around early yesterday morning but I didn't stop 'til sometime late in the 3d Q of the AFC tilt- THIRTY-EIGHT INCHES TOTAL HERE with hurricane force wind gusts help.gif

We get a lot of snow here in Mi, I really got it bad, we'll ge a foot of snow or so and I've actually got to get off the couch, walk all the way over to the phone, dial my father in laws phone number, and ask him in a nce voice to come plow my driveway for me, then while he drives up and down the driveway a few times, I have to sit on the couch and watch whatever crap is on TV, man nopity.gif , you guys don't know what hard work is cry.gif innocent.gif

Okay, I know how to play that game, Bucko

I'm serious thats hard work, I don't know how much more of that my poor 24 year old back can take wheelchair.gif