Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Send the Sled dog with help!!!!

here in the lansing area, we have at least a foot of this crap. plus add in the 40+ mph winds. some of the drifts are as tall as my truck already. good thing i dont have to go out to the old mans oops i mean injuns house, i would easily get lost.

but i braved the weather and went to the fly shop for one of their free weekend classes. when you go by some of the open fields it is complete white out, cant see more than 10 ft in front of you.

reminds me of the extreme fishing trip a few years back bugeyes.gif , but not quite as much snow yet

I'm back.

Stocked up on booze, smokes and beer. Let it snow...

Plowed a slot for the drift boat (in case), opened up the side door (was drifted shut) and got a decent roast in the oven smile.gif

Let it snow... Kinda cool, in it's own way. By 10pm, you guys will need a "Shoe decoder ring", much like the one to decipher DFix's posts...LMAO laugh.gif

Up here in southern ontario (hamilton/niagra). Hamilton mountain was closed both ways and they declared a state of emergency. I leave work in 2 hours and hopefully the highways are cleared.

safe commuting

tightlines

lived in hamilton for a few years, unless your a billy goat, your not gettin from below the mountain, to the top, so leave work early,,,,,or your not getting home TL, be carefull, not just for your driving, but have an eye for all the other people who have never seen snow before bugeyes.gif

there's something seriously wrong with ANYONE who lives north of the Ohio River......sorry, WIll.... biggrin.gif It's just too damn cold!

QUOTE (Shoe @ Jan 22 2005, 05:06 PM)

Better run to the Liquor Store. It's gonna be a looooong weekend wink.gif laugh.gif blink.gif

BRB

What no milk and bread.

We got maybe 5 inches in Pittsburgh

Oh No everyone run for cover Shoes stuck in the house with a full jug bugeyes.gif

Chris ya big ol' ugly hillbilly good to see your still kickin around, i'll call ya when i can..my cell batt died when we were talking that one night and it wont take a charge now blink.gif

cool.....figured everything must have been turning out "OK" or WIll and the guys would have let me know......Get off your lazy ass, get a job, and buy a new battery.....CHUMP! wink.gif biggrin.gif

You know, Paul... You're about an ass... dry.gif

Here we go again. Every year we hear the same shit. Then around hurricane season you old f***s cry the blues crying.gif

I will tell you though, the people down in your neck-of-the-woods sure know how to live. I have never seen the "aged" set be so vibrant. Parties every night, dancing, functions, golf and fishing.. My folks spent their first Winter down there and honestly I'm impressed. Their level of activity has tripled and then some. I'm ready

FTS (snow)

Wine,wine,wine........You east side boys got to always have something to bitch about.......Hell over here we ended up with 16-18 inches howling winds,2 1/2 hours snowblower running fueled twice.Do ya hear me complain NO i found that damm saintbernard biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif .Alll i say is double vision.

tt

QUOTE (Shoe @ Jan 22 2005, 06:14 PM)
By 10pm, you guys will need a "Shoe decoder ring", much like the one to decipher DFix's posts...LMAO  laugh.gif

I see my services as Designated Driver/Translator will be needed tonight. dunno.gif

I hope you bought multiple bottles, I'm not coming out at 1am to cart your ass to the liquor store. help.gif

BTW, if you're gonna be drinkin' you need to put your sign on so folks can protect you from yourself. tongue.gif

Jugglegliff. Hermandas ruffle gloss.

Translation: Ok, which one of you called the cops. laugh.gif

Hi Pat. I bet the idiots are killin' you. dry.gif

LOL @ tt