Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Send the Sled dog with help!!!!

I'm just outside of Boston and it is headed our way this afternoon. We're expecting 10-30" depending on where you are and (bad)luck.

TN, we just rain and the occasional ice storm. Last time we had a good snow was two years ago. Bad part is, the more rain, the more generation at the dams which means high water and no fishing mad.gif

I just went out and cleaned the drive looks like about 10-12" so far and another 4" on the way. Good day to tie some flies...after i get done watching this Rocky marathon thats on laugh.gif

ADRIANNNN!! boxing.gif wink.gif

It has just started to snow those first few flakes here in the Boston area. Luckily, I made it to the Marlboro Fly Fishing Expo and picked up some hackle and other stuff. Now if only my wife and kids will give me a few hours...

Not much snow here on manitolin island, we only just recived 2in but man it cold -30 c the old bronco just started , Better than blowing snow.keep warm MIKE

I just came in from cleaning up a little (1 1/2 HR).

Drifts around 2 feet between the houses, thank God it's cold, snows really fluffy.

Already 2 inches blown back in some spots! mad.gif

Double what you see in those pictures, shoveled the driveway three times the other day and three times since that and we are expecting another 30 cm. Good thing I took the shovel from the lock up the other day. Lock me up will ya!

Hey SD!

They had Royal Oak on the weather channel. I couldn't really tell , because it was one white blurr.

I just went out and cleaned the drive looks like about 10-12" so far and another 4" on the way. Good day to tie some flies...after i get done watching this Rocky marathon thats on

Just watched the weather channel. Forecast for 8" to 10" in our area. Not counting the drifts, I would say aleast 10" already with more to come. I had to make paths for my beagles because the snow is over their backs.

AWESOME JEEP WEATHER!!!!

BFR

QUOTE (Shoe @ Jan 22 2005, 01:08 PM)
Forget the sled dogs, where in hell is that St. Bernard with the barrel under his chin.  baby.gif  wink.gif

Here he is and the scary thing is, I didn't even use photoshop! bugeyes.gif

user posted image

Any hey!!!!! What's up with the empty barrel???? Mutt...... wink.gif

Nothing like drinking a cup of hot coco looking out the window at the winter wonderland and reading the FTF forums while tying a fly. All this after spending way to much time with a snow shovel.

Humm this hot coco needs something... Where is the Crown Royal. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Sippy @ Jan 22 2005, 04:08 PM)

Any hey!!!!! What's up with the empty barrel???? Mutt...... wink.gif

It's hard to find a good dog...LOL

Better run to the Liquor Store. It's gonna be a looooong weekend wink.gif laugh.gif blink.gif

BRB