Fly Tying
netabrookie

PT Nymph Variants

Thanks for joining everyone. I think the swap is full and now I am really anxious for turkey day so I can see all the amazing flies and then get them all sorted and sent back to everyone.

Thanks again and happy tying,

Tony

As long as you've got it down for me I'll go ahead and tie the ??? version. Saves me having to pick a name for this monstrosity.

Fletchfishes, that sounds great to me. Vicrider, I have some flies that I would hate to try to name also, so the ??? version works for me. That will keep us all in suspense wondering what your monstrosity is.

I might add a second set of flies to my contribution (that OK?) October baseball makes for some anxious moments and tying flies keeps me sane. I'm thinking a simple Beadhead Soft Hackle Pheasant Tail as a second variant.

Let me know if that's ok. Thanks.

Fletchfishes, that sounds great to me. When I first started this I had an orange pt in mind but for some stupid reason my fingers typed yellow so I thought that I would just send the original orange ones also. Maybe a set of red ones too if I have enough hooks...

Take Care,

Tony

Tony, I finally worked out something of a pattern. Let's call it the "electric pt nymph that may call trout in from a long distance or scare nearby ones away" nymph.rolleyes.gif

Vicrider, that sounds interesting. I'm sure that we will all be "shocked" when we see it.

Thanks and Take Care,

Tony

I kind of forgot to check the mail yesterday but when I went to the box today there was a package in it from Fletchfishes. These are really great looking flies so the rest of you guys should be anxious to see them...Thanks for the extras also.

Thanks and Take Care,

Tony