Fly Tying
netabrookie

PT Nymph Variants

Well, it's been nine days since any one of us has posted anything in this swap so I thought that I would type something so it would jump back closer to the top of the page. I originally said that I would do a yellow pt nymph version and then I said that I really meant to say orange and that I might even do a red, so I just done all three colors if no one minds getting three flies from me instead of one or two. I am anxious for Thanksgiving and a due date because I have already received some great flies and am really looking forward to seeing the rest.

Take Care,

Tony

Net, I usually try to include an extra too but this one is not going that well. I have two sets to get done within the next week and while I can run some sets of a dozen out in a few hours or so, these same to take me more time than they should. I will send them by end of next week to get there in time but only hope I can include an extra. If not, well maybe next swap you run.

Nick

I'm not worried and didn't mean to sound as if I was rushing anyone. I am always really anxious to see everyone's flies and I am worse than a little kid before Christmas. Extras are nice but I don't expect any from anyone. I work a 10 hour day but when I get home in the evenings I usually shower, eat and then tie flies and probably have a little more time to play at my desk than a lot of other folks do. I never watch tv, but I will occasionally stick a dvd in and watch a good movie, so that means more time on my hands to play with my flies. The fellows at work look at me weird because they are all talking about the latest tv episode and I don't have a clue what they are talking about. I do miss tv sometimes because the channel 12 weather lady was HOT!!!