Fly Tying
Li'lDave

How are all you Salties doin'?

No need to discuss your drug addiction here Simon ;). Glad to hear they are on their way.

Colin, your ties arrived Friday. Very nice... Rotten meat is a bit of a misnomer though... They still look alive :D

Front page updated

I was speaking of ice in the form if frozen precipitation. I had to stop that ice when I worked at a police dept ......

Haha

Still waiting on the remaining sets but we got all week and everyone's sets are in the mail or so I've been told... so not too worried about it.

That makes us over half way :)

Good stuff.... it's funny... i ordered some stuff from Perth australia last week.... and northern Ireland. .... guess what got here first :/

As it turns out the order had been placed in a never ending holding pattern... Just as well I called them last night...

Anyhoo. I still haven't received the last couple of sets that are winging their way across the ditch. I have had confirmation that everyone's has been sent, so please be patient....

PS.. I really need to go fishing tomorrow.

Just 2 more sets to arrive!!

Eugward, your surf candies are definitely a bit of eye candy.... thanks mate!

Simon's ties arrived today and they look great.

That only leaves Czinger96 and his ties. Now.. He has my address... but that's the last I've heard from him.... I'm going to have to call it here... so I'll sort what we've got and get them back out to you asap.

Thanks so much for participating