Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap - Due Date Feb 15

Sniperfreak223 and Stippled Popper, you are both in and WELCOME. Glad to have you both aboard. Thanks for joining. I've already added you both to the roster.

OK, guys, we have 2 spots left. Better hurry if you want in on this one.

BB

I'm in on this one if you'll have me. Pattern tbd depending on what hooks I actually have at home right now. I have a big order of hooks on their way in but don't know when ill get them so this pattern will depemd on what's at home right now

Joman, thanks for signing up. It's good to have you join us. And you're in with very little room to spare. Only one more spot left and we will be full.

Take care

BB

Utyer, you are in by the hair of your chinny-chin-chin! You've got the last spot. Welcome. Glad to have you in and now this swap is OFFICIALLY CLOSED. WE ARE FULL!

Thanks for joining.

BB

I'll betying a variation on a hare's ear nymph with a rabbit/rubber tail, rubber legs and a wiggle dub thorax, that I've been using for a few years on bluegill,if that's alright with you.

Just a reminder postage is going up January 26th. Might want to take that into consideration for the return postage if you mail your flies in before that date.

Thanks, Floyd. That is an important and timely reminder. Hopefully all our swappers will take heed or else my pockets will be empty after mailing back 11 sets of flies!

BB

Ok, if is alright ill probably be tying a bugger style unsure on the colour scheme just yet. It'll be either white or bright

Here is what I am going to tie. Beetle Spins have been a productive lure for me over the years, and I am going for the same general shape, and split tail effect here:

post-12074-0-37377600-1389643958_thumb.jpg