Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TotoMaster

Here I leave a few more ....

Long time no walked around here, so I want to show my last works ...
See what they seem ...
Zonker by Toto®
DSC_0933.jpg
The step by step they can see it at: http://www.totofly.cl/2014/04/zonker-toto/
MR. HANKEY Mouse by Toto®
DSC_0922.jpg?resize=40%1C100
The step by step they can see it at: http://www.totofly.cl/2014/04/raton-mr-hankey-toto/
WALLY WING by Toto®
DSC_0901.jpg
The step by step they can see it at: http://www.totofly.cl/2014/04/wally-wing-toto/
Also I take to show an amazing trip, that I made last month, to the beautiful Lake Yelcho - in Chile. The Hotel in Patagonia Yelcho
And a sample ....
DSC_01821.jpg
Hope you like ...
A hug ...
Toto®

hermosas moscas, hermoso lugar. (translated from "Beautiful flies, beautiful location)

No I don't speak spanish ... but the website did and the place is gorgeous. I like your flies at the top of the page, too.

Thank you very much Mikechell... this place is a paradise ...

I have more flies on the blog ... if you want to see them ... some of them very entertaining ;)

A hug ..

Toto

I was fortunate to spend 3 wonderful months in Chile, south of Coyhaique with a month in Laguna San Rafael by the glacier. Some of the biggest trout I have ever seen in the smallest of streams. Unfortunately my fly fishing years were ahead of me and horseflies impaled on crude hooks only took little silver fish with big teeth, looked like tiger fish, or small catfish.

hahaha ... bad luck ....

It's incredible fly fishing in this area ... Coyhaique must be one of the best places the world to catch large fish ...

Too bad you was unable to take advantage of ....

About the fish with teeth like a catfish .... I know not any with those characteristics in these parts ... :) .... but anyway it must have been very entertaining .....

Toto

Thanks for the tutorial on the zonker. I changed it to white with pearl Mylar tubing with a red throat and caught brown trout, rainbows, brook trout and white bass on it yesterday. It is fun to tie as well. I always like the stuff you post!

Kudu....

Good thing the tutorial will be helped .... I'm glad ... the zonker is a spectacular fly and as a comment, can be tied in many ways :)

Thank you very much for your words ;)