Fly Tying
dryfly purist

Blue it is.........

The blue hour should be blue, and blue it is :-) :-)

This is from my hometown HAMAR, and i have used a long exposure of 26,4 seconds that also makes the waterline really smooth.

15351067149_597bc5b19e_h.jpg

Terje

Terje,

That is very nice. Your photography skills are very impressive. Its one thing to have good equipment and get an occasional good photo but you seem to have good equipment and have an eye for that shot that most folks just overlook. You have taken your photography to the next level and it rivals most professional photographs that I have seen. Please keep them coming so everyone can share what your talented eyes are seeing.

Take Care,

Tony

It helps that you live in such beautiful surroundings, but I agree with the others on your skill. This scene is WOW! beautiful.

Terje,

That is very nice. Your photography skills are very impressive. Its one thing to have good equipment and get an occasional good photo but you seem to have good equipment and have an eye for that shot that most folks just overlook. You have taken your photography to the next level and it rivals most professional photographs that I have seen. Please keep them coming so everyone can share what your talented eyes are seeing.

Take Care,

Tony

Thanks Tony, you´re too kind :-)

I just feel i´m still a beginner when it comes to photo :-)

Terje

Terje-

I'm impressed! , that is a fantastic photo.

Well done, my friend.

Now, go sell framed prints to your neighbors!

Bill

Thanks a million, Bill :-)

I thought it came out quite nice. Maybee i should take your advice and earn a few bucks to finance some more photogadet :-) :-)

Terje

It helps that you live in such beautiful surroundings, but I agree with the others on your skill. This scene is WOW! beautiful.

Thanks a lot for your kind comment, FlaFly. I really appreciate it :-)

Terje

I've never been fond of a landscapes. Even less fond of images of the human impact on said landscapes.

You take beautiful pictures, Terje, and you know how I like them. I, however, just can't see beauty in "city" landscapes.

I am not criticizing your picture, Sir, just explaining why I don't usually comment on this type of photo.

Terje

When there are night clouds over most every American city/town I've ever seen, there is a dome of reflected red light, coming from the red neon lights that are so prevalent. Your sky is blue, and I don't see any red neon. Does your town control lighting for some purpose, or do the merchants just not use neon?