Fly Tying
atxdiscgolfer

Fly Tyer Magazine fly swap

Yeah they got here yesterday morning, left about 4:45 am for fishing trip and saw them when I got back last night around 9pm- nice pattern you tied should work well as an attractor fly.

Lol, did ok not as good as last weekend. Last weekend had great success with size 20 Trico emergers and spinners - caught 15 fish around 16 inches long through out the day. Yesterday caught 3 using Trico spinners and a Wine Colored soft hackle from my Wet Fly swap a while back. They released water at Guadalupe yesterday so fish are scattered all over the river and flowing at 100 CFS right now. Vicrider- you gonna make it down for the Fly Tying Fest this yr - 2/7/15

Just wanted to update everyone on swap.

Joseph Russell sent in a nice set of Partridge Hornbergs the other day and now there is 3 sets left to come in.

Psychoprince- mailed last Monday

Add147- saw him last weekend at Fly Tying Festival and he was awaiting materials to come in

Jimdbrem- sent him a pm and awaiting response

Due date is Friday the 20th but I will go ahead and extend it till next Monday or Tuesday since I will be in Louisiana at a golf tournament but that's the best I can do. I will send off all flys on Monday morning if they get here by Saturday. This is a great set of flys so far.

Just wonderin' if you're at a golf tourney where they knock the little white ball with all the dimples down the cow path and then chase after it or is it frisbee gold as your handle implies? They set up a discgolf course at one of the local parks with a pond where I took the grandkids fishing and the parking lot went from one or two cars on a weekend to full house.