Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Crackleback

Top to Bottom Smallmouth Swap

Top water are done working on killing some pine squirrel. Could you pm me address to send them to. Thanks

Mike,

I mailed them this morning. I included two extra flies for you as Swapmeister. Thanks for the great work. When you send the flies back could you ask the post office to put tracking on it. They were all out this morning and said your local post office would do it for free.

Thanks,

Tom

post-35105-0-02536200-1441990764_thumb.jpg

MuskyFlyGuy's came today. Good looking set Tom. Thanks for the extras as well. Good timing as I'm going on a little smallmouth adventure tomorrow.

-Mike

Need addy please so I can mail mine out Monday. I tired a streamer type fly as the sinker and a green foam bug as the floater.

I believe I've heard from everyone now and you all have my address now. The due date is coming up on Wednesday so hopefully everyone's are in the mail or soon to be in the mail.

-Mike

Top water are done working on killing some pine squirrel. Could you pm me address to send them to. Thanks

If your hair streamers are that fresh do we have to check for fleas? Friend of mine brought me a coyote tail one time and while I was sitting there admiring a flea jumped off it.

I had to use the pine squirrel I already had so no fleas included this time. The bent slider is catching a lot of bass right now. Dads and sliders went out friday. Have a great weekend