Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa 2015 time is here

Hey Nick, flies are done. I did an assortment. Will ship them soon. Gonna put them in a mailer with stamps for return. Hope that works...this is my first swap, so I'm a klutz. Cheers, Ed

Goose, having seen your work on the other section of board I'd sure hope you'll join in more swaps with us. If you check the OP I'd like you to just mail flies to me and INCLUDE return stamps or postage. I'll take care of envelopes. Makes it easier for me to keep track of things.

Thanks, Nick

Hey Nick, thank you for your reply [and help]. Do these flies need toe tags? If so, how do you guys do that...that is, what's the best way? Sorry to be so simple...I'll get it after a time. Cheers, Ed

Goose and anyone else. I will change original post but no toe tags needed. You do need to have a "From XXX" on your box though. You won't know where it's going and giftee won't know where it's from until they open it. In this case ALL flies are from one person with exception of extras I always end up distributing.

Netabrookie, I'd have put you in even if you didn't sign up.wink.png Also, I sent both monthly and herl/floss flies in one package to you so don't sent a return with next monthly swap. I'll use the package I saved.

First Santa gift came in today and Horseshoes has set the bar high for both the quality of flies, extras, and the a fantastic fly box to hold them.biggrin.png

Glad they arrived safely. I was worried that the box would get damaged. I have received a few of my swap boxes returned looking like someone tramped on them. Lol

Congrats to Horseshoes! Hey Nick, bugs were mailed today...let me know if I messed-up; It's early enough to fix. Cheers, Ed