Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas III

...For those of you who, like jburge, are not familiar with the use of commas; the instructions are for 1 of the choices, not a combination...

Well, Ho, Ho, Ho, Bob is absolutely right. I've learned that commas save lives. Note:

"Let's eat Grandma!" vs "Let's eat, Grandma!"

Thanks for hosting!

Received a nice collection of caddis fly in the mail today. Great job everyone! Thank you for hosting Bob, and thank you for the extra! Happy holidays to the lot of you.

Had the pleasure myself of meeting up with Santa in person yesterday, and his name is Bob!

First, thanks for all you do Bob! And second, gotta say this is a *really* nice set of flies. Great job by all participating, and kudos to the swapmeister, uh, I mean Santa. Ho, ho, ho!

Got mine today! Thank you Bob for the extra goodies and for hosting! May you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!!!!

My mailbox had a nice surprise for me when I opened it this evening. This is a box of very good flies everyone. Thank You Bob for hosting and the extra surprise and Thank You to all of the swappers for the excellent flies. I hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Thanks again and Take Care,

Tony

got mine monday

the extra suprise had me sneezin n coughin for a half an our. must have been something in there that triggered it

thanks for hosting

got mine monday

the extra suprise had me sneezin n coughin for a half an our. must have been something in there that triggered it

thanks for hosting

Sorry for the sneezin' just lots of spices in the mulling mix.

My location must be in the slow lane as far as mail goes. I received mine yesterday, but just got to open it a little while ago. All of the flies look just great! The mix smells fantastic! My wife just loves stuff like that. Her passion is anything regarding cooking. Thank you for hosting, Bob. I hope everyone has a really great Christmas ! This was a real treat and flawless as far as the timing went.

Best regards,

Mark

Got home last night from a couple of weeks away and a very nice selection of caddis was waiting for me.

Thanks for hosting Bob.