Fly Tying
MuskyFlyGuy

Musky Fly Swap 2016

I would like to apologize to everyone for being late. I have been out of town for several days due to work and I just got home late last night. My flies are in the mail and I was told that they should be there by Thursday. I hope my flies do not suck to bad!!! I have never tied anything this large before and I will say that this type of tying is definitely an art indeed!!!

Eastern Fly's flies arrived today. What an amazing conceptual expansion of articulated flies. We all can learn a lot from each other.

Tom

Those eyes are very seductive and I hope they get hit and bit by a love-struck 45 inch fish. Like I said earlier, I think I need a 12 weight.

OH NO....eastern fly is going to show me up!!! LOL LOL...I've seen some of his flies and he is an excellent tier with those large streamers. I hope y'all won't be to disappointed in my files. Like I said earlier tying these big flies is definitely an art indeed. No muskies in east Texas but I am sure a big ole bass would love to chomp on these flies.

What an amazing swap this was! My favorite by far! Thanks for hosting this awesome swap, and thanks to all the members for producing what looks like is going to be one awesome set of musky flys!!

Adam,

Your flies arrived today. Terrific job! My goal is to get them in the mail for everyone tomorrow.

Tom

Wholly Cow!!!! Really???? I thought they sucked myself...Please be honest as I have never tied anything like these before. I hope they do y'all some good...