Fly Tying

Thanks for the heads up, Mike. I just saw those the other day and wondered if they were worth buying. Might have to give one a chance.

Check out The Popper Company!!

I've bought this Trout season 2018 promotion kit recently. And it is awesome and fairly cheap.

That kit contains a lot of finished flies, fly tying kits, materials such as popper bodies, epoxy eyes , fibre etc...

I reckon I will have close to a hundred flies with this kit.

The Popper Company suddenly appeared on my screen and normally I'm bit sceptical about buying from those ads that appear on Facebook.

But went to the website and had a good feeling with it and I do not regret it.

http://thepoppercompany.com/page/promotions

Flyninho-- Do you have some affiliation with that Popper company because nearly every post I've seen from you across many sections of the forums has been you recommending their promo kit? I apologize if I'm wrong however it just seems a bit odd how often you make the same suggestion to purchase this kit and to be honest it does not seem like a very reputable company. I personally would not recommend to anyone buying from a company based in Thailand that almost exclusively advertises on sites like Facebook and Twitter.

I have not dealt with the popper company, but have ordered many things from companies in Thailand and Asia. Just being Asian should not be a warning sign, I will however state in not uncertain terms that I have been very disappointed with every cape and saddle I've purchased from Asian companies. if that's what you are looking for you are much better off spending the cash for genetic material. If you are looking for things like indian capes, there are many very inexpensive options available from Asia. certainly great values if you want to practice dying.