Fly Tying
carpflyguy

Junk Fly Swap

I sent mine quite awhile ago. Have you updated the received list in a while?

Sorry, just have forgot to update. I got yours. It's all up to date now, thanks for the reminder.

I'm done tied a Sawyer's Killer Bug variant #12 scud hook ,sliver bead and a chartreuse hot spot..

I need an address please ..

Steve - stabgnid

add_zpsibsmeih9.jpg

Well there is a change in my flies my friend caught a couple of trout on a fly I did awhile back its ugly as heck so I tied them up also so your getting two from me .. They will be in the mail in the next day or so ..

Steve-stabgnid

I PMed you for mail address. Sorry but I have been out of pocket taking care of my 95 year old Grandmother. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

I got 3 or 4 envelopes yesterday night, so we should have almost all of them in. Didn't have a chance to open them, but I'll update the list when I get home later today.

Hello Everyone,

Sorry but I have been away taking care of my 95 year old grandmother. I spoke with my wife this morning and I asked if she mail out my flies well needless to say she totally forgot. They are still are sitting in her back seat and she will not get off of work in time to get to the post office. I am really sorry but these past several weeks have just sucked! I can get mail out first thing Monday overnight and I will even make something to go along with them or y'all can go on ahead and call the swap without me. I will not get upset if that is what some of you wish to do. Like I said I already have my first set tied and ready to mail but she totally forgot.

Dealing with folks being sick over the holidays and trying to get my grandmother situated has been a lot. I now know what some have to deal with when love ones get old. It at time is heart breaking but that is part of God's plan. I know he will do what is the best.

Add,

No worries at all. Anyone who's been in a swap with me before knows I don't care much about deadlines - just send them when you have a chance. Hope everything works out for the best for your situation.

I see that mine haven't been marked as received, checked the tracking and They show delivered on the 6th. Just wanted to check in.

I see that mine haven't been marked as received, checked the tracking and They show delivered on the 6th. Just wanted to check in.

Ah, sorry about that! I do have yours, not sure how I missed you on the checklist. Sorry!

Okay I tied an extra fly for everyone since I am late to make up for the delay. Mine will be going in the mail tomorrow! I apologize for holding everyone up. I hope your football team won in the playoffs cause mine sure didn't. Oh well maybe next year Prescott is a young quarterback and has many years ahead of him.

Well darn I tried to mail mine out this morning but today is a holiday so the Post Office is closed. SORRY everyone for holding this swap up!!! They will be put in the mail tomorrow morning.