Fly Tying
vicrider

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Santa's on his way...

There ought to be some more boxes coming into people's hands. Any new reports?

Just to clarify, there is only shipment to each member but some have not checked in that they've gotten theirs. Would like to know they were delivered.

Dave, I'm worried about yours. I left the slips with the regular PO boss on Friday and she'll try to figure out what the deal is. I have a slip that has you address but the PO slip for where it's going had something like British Polynesia or something like that. Hate to think it's going to some tropical Island. Slip should have said Australia like others have so don't know what part time PO did to get that on there. All I can do is hope and check with Postmarm tomorrow, if it warms up that is.

Does that mean that the flies I tied are going to some random person instead of a great person that is Dave?

That is of course if they went the wrong direction...

I think that the package just got caught up with all the holiday mail and is taking longer because of that

Happy holidays!

Flats, there were a few cases of direct swapping but not many. Yours are not heading toward LittleDave but in another direction totally. I have no idea where but hopefully they'll get there.

Don't worry too much mate. I've had some parcels go all the way around the world before they get to me. British Polynesia is still in the general direction. They'll get here eventually.

Just got back in town and saw that Santa snuck in for an early deposit into my stocking. Thanks again for hosting this one and thanks for the extras. Merry Christmas

Li'l Dave and Horseshoes, had local PO do some tracking I couldn't get and seems like both your packages were still sitting in Chicago as of yesterday. Can only hope the PO comes thru, if not by Christmas at least this year. Aggravating.

Mine arrived a while back but I haven't had access to the internet. Thanks for hosting Nick and for the extras. Now if Christmas will just get here.

Take Care,

Tony

Thanks Nic. It's all good mate. They will get here and I know I really appreciate your efforts.