Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap

Hey sorry about the late notice, school has really gotten to me so ive been late on shipping the flies, whats the address? Ill get them too you for the due date!

Got fishingBob and FRN's came in today haven't had a chance to look at then yet though.

FRN looks like they treated them pretty well, the envelope is in good shape.

Got fishingBob and FRN's came in today haven't had a chance to look at then yet though.

FRN looks like they treated them pretty well, the envelope is in good shape.

ok, was afraid the sled dogs were eating the bucktail and chicken feathers again....

Nsillej yours came in today, very nice. It's always interesting to see what be swappers are going to do, and you guys really did an awesome job.

Bob and FRN your sets look good too.

I'll get these in the mail asap.

Sorry about the slow turn around everyone, been a really busy work week I got them all sorted out tonight should be able to get then in the mail tomorrow.

Got these bad boys in the mail today and they look sweet. Taking a spontaneous creek trip to do a little field testing. Thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome swap!

Ok Ok I give lol I don't tye many buggers and looking at these I can tell. I have some questions so I can copy these. First Decisions WHAT did you do to the head of yours? How did you do it? Next, djh262 did the beads get twisted on mine or is it correct? What's your thinking with this one? Vicente info on your hook and bead please. Flat Rock Native can I get the tying info? It looks like something I need for steelhead. I think I have the rest figured out.

Kevin

Wow those made the trip very quickly.

Kevin the hook is the umpqua u series model u555jig it's their cheaper line like 6 bucks a 50 pack, I used a size 8. The beads are Rivers Wild brand in 3/16 I got them at sportsmans warehouse.

Wow those made the trip very quickly.

Kevin the him is the umpqua u series model u555jig it's their cheaper line like 6 bucks a 50 pack, I used a size 8. The beads are Rivers Wild brand in 3/16 I got them at sportsmans warehouse.

Thanks, I don't think I have ever gotten anything from them.

Kevin