Fly Tying
Adam Saarinen

Is it just me?

Maybe V and I will pick you up on the way to see Captain Bob. Surely, you wish to leave the cold North weather in February, or am I delusional from Cabin Fever?

ps Don't say it, I know: "just delusional"

I like your thinking, wish I could take a fishing trip right now.

Hey guys I have a good idea. How about each of you donate $500 to me so that way I can fly fish the world FOR you. You won't even have to leave your house, I will take care of it.

I think you'll get the money faster if you showed people good spots to catch peacock bass when they are visiting fl.

Hey guys I have a good idea. How about each of you donate $500 to me so that way I can fly fish the world FOR you. You won't even have to leave your house, I will take care of it.

Sorry Flats, willing to live vicariously in many aspects of life, BUT FISHIN AIN'T ONE OF THEM ( Emphasis supplied)

At the prices we're seeing on this thread ... everyone donating $500.00 will only get you one, maybe two trips.

Your math is skewed ... PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL !!!

Maybe V and I will pick you up on the way to see Captain Bob. Surely, you wish to leave the cold North weather in February, or am I delusional from Cabin Fever?

ps Don't say it, I know: "just delusional"

I like your thinking, wish I could take a fishing trip right now.

We may have to go straight up to Ontario, Decisions has primo Water Wolf situation, Going On!

post-55238-0-93246400-1489929841_thumb.jpg Peterjay! I found that magazine from 2013, it's not Seychelles, but a island called Socotra off the coasts of Yemen & Somalia in the Arabian sea! Not to fare from Finland, the pic is of some bones from the article, have to read it again & look into it some! Kudu! Still haven't looked at that blog, try & read it at work next week on the boss's time?😀

Adam - I did a little reading about Socotra. Considering what's presently going on in Yemen (which controls the island) and the difficulty of access, it might be wiser to stick to the Seychelles. Apparently, any flights to Socotra require a stopover on the mainland. (ouch!) On the bright side, you might get a chance to have a drink with Somali pirates, should any come ashore for a little recreation. (LOL)

Some people, especially those in less fortunate Countries, depend on fish for food. Nothing wrong with that.

Some people, especially those in less fortunate Countries, depend on fish for food. Nothing wrong with that.

Ah, hope to not offend *anyone, but speaking only for me, dem Walleyes from 14-22 inches are completely Fillet-and-Release, never had better food than a shore lunch with Freduardo (my Father, RIP) after wind blew us off Seminoe Reservoir.

*Know many are thinking: ... why start now...?"