Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eastern fly

Spring Life Cycle

Kevin have a bad feeling someone else got my set. USPS tracking say they made it to a mail box in your town last Fri. I sent you a PM if you do t see them in the next 2 days I will send replacements by Monday. Were ever they are I hope who ever gets them willl enjoy them

Frank

I have yours. They were on the bottom of my pile, sorry.

Kevin

Kevin, I apologize for this but it looks like USPS missed their scheduled delivery yesterday. Tracking now says they're at Jeannette PO and out for delivery today. My fault for not getting them out with extra time to spare. Won't happen again.

Your flies are on there way home. I need these people to pm me please. Rader, Herndon, Rice, Alexander and Williams. Thanks for joining everyone. You all did some great flies.

Kevin

Got mine thanks for hosting

Shipping sticker says I owe you 50 cent though

Got the package today. Three sets of flies received - there were tagged flies from rockworm, Bruce Derrington and a set that I think had the initials EF stuck in foam. Was that set from you Kevin?

Great looking flies guys and thanks.

BCT

Yes that was me. I'm also still waiting to hear from a few that I posted to pm me.

Kevin

Got mine today, Kevin & gp they look great, I'm hoping mine do your efforts justice, though I'm not sure they do... One thing, though, I only received two sets of three flies. What happened to the third set?

Got mine today, Kevin & gp they look great, I'm hoping mine do your efforts justice, though I'm not sure they do... One thing, though, I only received two sets of three flies. What happened to the third set?

If you look in your group you will see one guy dropped out. That was after you sent yours in. One set went to me. I was in every group. I did a set of flies for every group.

Kevin

Mine arrived today just waiting for the snow to stop. Nice job by everyone