Fly Tying
zip

Mardi Gras

Everyone I've talked to who has been there says it's a great time but you never quite get the piss, crap, and vomit smell completely clear of your olfactory receptors. Did you pick the flu at Mardi Gras? Would seem like a great opportunity for any airborne or contact diseases, whether bacterial or virus to get spread. For years I enjoyed the visual benefits that can be had for a simple string of beads but I enjoyed them at private motorcycle rallies where it was far less crowded but still good times and great music.

I do not even want to smell a beer right now!The only way that event can be described as is:The most heinous acts of hedonism I've ever seen!And I was just security in the hotel!Lol!

I guess I'm not religious enough to appreciate all that. I'll just take a day on the stream instead. Use the beads for eyes maybe.

I saw this on Facebook the other day. Lol

Lmao!That's legit CB

Lmao!That's legit CB

I wanna laugh but I just can't...the memories. Been there, witnessed that, "Hey Y'all look at these!". Not enough beer in the world.

Actually I favorite memory of Okeechobee is driving through while Mud Fest was happening. They had set up showers of sorts close to the road to just wash the mud off. Basically a couple of shower heads and a few pieces of fencing (why the bothered with the fencing is beyond me). A line of people that were a uniform color of just about black where lined up in a neat row going in. I mean they could were completely covered with mud to the point they all could have been naked and you would not have been able to tell. A smattering of people were walking away from the other side but you could see the very brightly colored riding suits they had on. I still wish I had stopped to take pictures.