Fly Tying
McFlyLures

You win some, you loose some.

Not every day fishing is a spectacular day, however fishing is always fun! I don't always catch fish, and this was an example of a day that was less than productive. Granted I did catch a few small sunfish, and one small bass, but it wasn't a great day for catching. I did however enjoy the time I spent with Paul, and the outdoors. Getting exercise, sun and the sounds of nature made the trip still worth while.

https://youtu.be/zrnnOqUG55s

I skipped church and Sunday School several years ago to unwind from a bad week. The next Sunday, a lady asked if I caught any fish. You should have seen the look on her face when I said I didn't go to catch fish. Know whut I mean, Vern?

On 8/13/2021 at 2:19 PM, skeet3t said:

I skipped church and Sunday School several years ago to unwind from a bad week. The next Sunday, a lady asked if I caught any fish. You should have seen the look on her face when I said I didn't go to catch fish. Know whut I mean, Vern?

My son in law, a father of 4, when asked if he got anything will reply "peace and quiet".

DFoster, I can identify with that. Like the saying, "Even if I explained it, you wouldn't understand."