Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

My 61 Birthday

Oh Mark, I've said I don't follow a lot of things on the board and I just now read through this. Scary but at least I get to the good part where you're in recovery mode. My wife had a stroke a short time back but without all the drama you went through. She spend several weeks working with a home visit therapist after she got discharged to regain her balance and equilibrium again. For last couple of years she's been doing all the driving because of my leg and COPD. Now I have to drive her everywhere as she's slowly adusting to things moving in her vision field again. 

So, sorry I wasn't with you earlier but happy to see you'll be back with us soon after the ordeal you've gone through. And as for the comment made, "Laughter is the best Medicine", I had broke ribs a couple of times and laughter definitely is not the way to go in that case.

Nick

12 hours ago, vicrider said:

Oh Mark, I've said I don't follow a lot of things on the board and I just now read through this. Scary but at least I get to the good part where you're in recovery mode. My wife had a stroke a short time back but without all the drama you went through. She spend several weeks working with a home visit therapist after she got discharged to regain her balance and equilibrium again. For last couple of years she's been doing all the driving because of my leg and COPD. Now I have to drive her everywhere as she's slowly adusting to things moving in her vision field again. 

So, sorry I wasn't with you earlier but happy to see you'll be back with us soon after the ordeal you've gone through. And as for the comment made, "Laughter is the best Medicine", I had broke ribs a couple of times and laughter definitely is not the way to go in that case.

Nick

Thanks Nick and everybody. Every day is just a little bit better than the last.

WOW!!! I just saw this and needless to say I can't think of anything to add to what has already been said. I will be thinking of you everyday and I know Angel will keep you in line.

Follow doctor's orders and behave yourself. I went through the open heart thing in August of 2016 so I know what is coming for you.

Weird...but I was planning to drop you a note and things got in the way, but they won't now!! I'll keep in touch for sure.

Regards,
George