Fly Tying
CDewberry

Help identifying some components please

Okay I know the bobbin holder. Although it is more than difficult to thread. I can’t even get wire through it. Likely wax in it. I can blow through it…

what are the three small silver things?

Anyone hazard a guess at the jigsaw / metal two pieces? Thanks. 

IMG_5307.jpeg

The gallows looking item is a parachute post tool, slip it on the vise stem, a coiled spring would hang from the small hole in the one end, attached hackle plyers to the parachute material and the other end to the coil spring, keeping the post material out of the way and giving you and extra hand to wrap hackle. 

Parachute-Wing-Tool.jpg

The other item - not sure.  Some kind of resting tool I imagine, vise stem would slip into the coils.  Cool handmade stuff.  

5 minutes ago, niveker said:

Some kind of resting tool I imagine

Maybe hang finished flies on it. 

16 minutes ago, niveker said:

The gallows looking item is a parachute post tool, slip it on the vise stem, a coiled spring would hang from the small hole in the one end, attached hackle plyers to the parachute material and the other end to the coil spring, keeping the post material out of the way and giving you and extra hand to wrap hackle. 

Parachute-Wing-Tool.jpg

The other item - not sure.  Some kind of resting tool I imagine, vise stem would slip into the coils.  Cool handmade stuff.  

Amazing!  Thanks Niveker.