Jump to content
Fly Tying
Trouttramp

Turkey Fly challenge. -VOTE for one.

Recommended Posts

Really nice ties everybody and thanks for the kind words. I surely had fun and it occupied quite a few hours of my time.  I plan on taking something from each of the ties to make a super soldier turkey fly next year. Happy thanksgiving to all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mark Knapp said:

 

 

 

 

20231122_095546.jpg

Over the top good Mark. All efforts are super as well. Thanks for your artistic work guys!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Poopdeck said:

Really nice ties everybody and thanks for the kind words. I surely had fun and it occupied quite a few hours of my time.  I plan on taking something from each of the ties to make a super soldier turkey fly next year. Happy thanksgiving to all. 

Um, mine took over sixteen hours for me to make. A year is about enough time for a good one. They are fun though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SalarMan said:

Over the top good Mark. All efforts are super as well. Thanks for your artistic work guys!!

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of fine turkeys there. 
 

im going to go ahead and call this thing a tie.  
Mark and Poopdeck, I M me your address and I’ll send the prizes. 
 

Merry Christmas !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Trouttramp said:

Couple of fine turkeys there. 
 

im going to go ahead and call this thing a tie.  
Mark and Poopdeck, I M me your address and I’ll send the prizes. 
 

Merry Christmas !

Smart man!! I didn't have the balls to even try and these guys all did a great job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the kind words but any honest evaluation has to give the victory by a landslide to Mark.  His Turkey really looks like a Turkey. Therefore, to the victor goes the prize. Congratulations Mark! I’ll get you in the custom knife challenge. Okay maybe not but it should be equally as fun. Now where did I put that forge? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Poopdeck said:

Thanks for the kind words but any honest evaluation has to give the victory by a landslide to Mark.  His Turkey really looks like a Turkey. Therefore, to the victor goes the prize. Congratulations Mark! I’ll get you in the custom knife challenge. Okay maybe not but it should be equally as fun. Now where did I put that forge? 

You are quite a gentleman Mr. Deck. We'll make it a run next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...