Fly Tying

Swap box 3

this is what the comformation numbers giving me so it likely hasn't gotten there yet. mails been really slow since storm. everythings being rerouted thru houstonor baton rouge.

Bud

Label/Receipt Number: 0304 3490 0000 9986 1257

Your item was accepted at 1:42 pm on October 12, 2005 in GALLIANO, LA 70354. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Track & Confirm by email

Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.

Ok I got the Box.

Post man dropped it on the front step and left Didn't ring the bell or get me to sign a thing.

I heard him driving off and went to look. :o

Bud you didn't leave much room for me to put anything in . :o

Ya'll guys are going to be really excited when ya'll open this box.

I'll get the box back on the road on Monday.

Bud I'm sending you a PM.

Gobble gobble Gobble..... The Box will be trotting to Graham in the Morning. :D

Graham you had better plan on taking something out of it IF you want to put anything in. I don't think it's possible to put in one more feather without the box exploding. :unsure:

I coulnn't put in everything I had. So if the box comes around again, I have more stuff to Restock it. :rolleyes:

Bud I'm mailing a package to you in the morning. :ph34r:

Cjcalls

AWESOME!!! :yahoo:

I hope this box makes it full circle because I plan on putting in enough for everyone. From furs and feathers to printed wings and synthetics. This is going to be a great swap.

Man, I feel like a little boy at Christmas time waiting for this package to arrive.

I'll get it sent back out within a day or two of it's arrival.

Graham

Ok cool not bad at all!

Nope.

But when they postal person ask you what's in the box, Don't say Chicken and animals parts. :blink:

I have the box :yahoo:

I just got home from work, and had a quick peek inside, and WOW!!! :blink: I'll wait until after dinner and sit down with plenty of time to just have a look at everything. I was very surprised at the size and weight of the box, but from one quick peek inside and I can see that this evening will be exceptionally enjoyable.

Cheers,

Graham

Well glad to see things are going along nicely.Been real busy with work.Work sleep seems all i get lately.Graham you must of recieved an early Christmas present :D .Cj and Bud thanks for keeping things moving along smoothly.I will try to check in more often.I will make a list of were we are in recieving the box.

1.myself--sent out-

2.Graham---recieved

3.Hurricane Bud---recieved

4.Steel Drifter--

5.Day5--

6.fishyman--

7.tdeyette---

8.CjCalls---recieved

9.bentflyrod---

10.Fishigan---

11.mozes---

12.OLB---

13.GlobalFisher---up next

14.fatman---

15.whippersnapper---

Thanks to all for taken part and making this a great swap.

Trout traveler

Looks like I'm next in line :yahoo:

Graham do me a favor, not to hold things up, but I am going upnorth this weekend so maybe wait till friday to send it my way so that its not sitting on my porch while I'm out of town. When I get it I will send it out the next day, but I just want to make sure I'm here when it comes so nothing happens to it. I'll be back sunday night.