Fly Tying

Swap box 3

i'm forseeing a problem with the swap. i grabbed all the stuff i have and it must weight 15 or 20 pounds. will this cause a problem with higher cost for shipping for you guys? Bud

Bud i don't see a problem for me. biggrin.gif The box i have is ready.just waiting on one more addy.But then again we might have to rethink this all if the box gets to big.Not sure on how everyone else feels.A thought though is i could start my box and you yours.No that would'nt work.Lets get everyone elses thought on this.Mine is a little of everything.Yours all them pretty andhigh $$$ stuff.Man i feel like shit.gif know hysterical.gif :hyst:Your killing me man ive_been_ripped.gif ive_been_ripped.gif ive_been_ripped.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif . j_k.gif

tt

I would love nothing more than to be able to look through 20lbs of Buds stuff biggrin.gif but I guess it just depends on how much this whole box ends up weighing dunno.gif

Not working right now I really cant afford to spend $15/20 or more on shipping this box. If it stay like last time (think it cost me about $5) to ship it to the next guy then thats cool, but if it gets much more than that I might have to drop out. Money is just super tight right now for me.

SD

Another suggestion and i'm off to bed.Up at 4.If the box get to bad Steve.It could be sent to me for us MI guys and we could meet up somewer.Like a meet and greet.OR to youself.I sure would'nt want you to think i was trying to get better placement or something on you devil2.gif devil2.gif devil.gif devil.gif No truly lets get everyones thought on this.I have just about everyones addy.We could figure out something.I can email the addy's if need be.May be we could rethink thing and come up with something.I'll check back in tommorow.May be we'll have more thought on this delima.Out

tt

geeeez, i probably screwed this up for everyone, i had some things especially for you in the box steve, had your name on some things. maybe i could cut some things back and we can do another one later just to get some weight off the box.

Bud

What ever is good with me. as far as us MI guys meeting up and going throught the box I know some good wide open areas near say a good salmon river of two :dunno: A great place to meet and look through the box!

geeeez, i probably screwed this up for everyone, i had some things especially for you in the box steve, had your name on some things. maybe i could cut some things back and we can do another one later just to get some weight off the box.

Bud

No dont feel like that Bud. We'll get the box going and I'll see how much shipping is after a couple guys have shipped it. Trust me I would be happy to go through a bunch of stuff from you :headbang: I just am starting to run into money problems so I need to watch the cash lately :( I'm not out yet though, once it gets going I'll see what it lookes like its costing.

Steve if it gets to heavy just send it to me so i can make sure their aint no sticky fingers that get it :whistle: .Don't worry it will get to you even if i have to get it their pesonally.Day5 i like you idea alot.

as far as us MI guys meeting up and going throught the box I know some good wide open areas near say a good salmon river of two A great place to meet and look through the box!

Bud don't worry we will get this handled.Your just to big hearted man.(Steve couldn't use it all himself any way :j_k: ).Steve no matter what we here have you covered if need be.

tt