Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Forum "bug"? Please respond asap.

I have one member reporting a "bug" with the forum upgrade that I cannot seem to reproduce. When he goes to the homepage he is no longer seeing a list of forums. He only sees the list of forums when clicking on the "Fly Tying" link.

Is this happening to anyone else or is it working fine?

Will,

I don't see what you are describing. I do see that the FFF column of recent posts is missing on the right hand frame, the top frames are all messed up it seems.

Damian,

Are you talking about the recent topics for TFF and RBF that use to show up on the right? If so I haven't implemented those yet.

What do you see going on with the top frames? What looks strange??

Will,

AT the top of the pages I see the logo's overlapping link's, the banner's are all red, the FTF fly logo is basically overlapping the fly pattern database link on the upper left hand side of the page.

Hope that helps

Hey smallie,

I don't know if your finished with fly pettern database, but the search link takes you back to the forum index. Just a heads up.

Sam

I am using firefox and I am having the same issue as harleyhunter. Just keeps bringing me back to the forum index. Been trying to get to 5days pom pom without any success.

Hey smallie,

I don't know if your finished with fly pettern database, but the search link takes you back to the forum index. Just a heads up.

Sam

Damian,

What browser are you using? IE? Firefox?

That is strange.