Fly Tying
Leif Ortenholm

Danica life cycle

Wow, I tried to explain this whole cycle to my budys younge cousin last night. I cant wait to show him. No dout he will say Wow to!!!

LOL.... I had a feeling Leif was doing some of his mad scientist creating, seemed aufully quiet here lately...

Oh Man, Leif, this is incredible, you sure tye some original and impressive flies, and your sequence of flies representing the Danica life cycle is something I'll never forget. Truly amazing... You're awesome.

Graham

They are amazing indeed, I tried to sneak away with them when I visited Leif last time but he found out and tied me down to a hook and kept saying "look who's a realistic now you bastard" :j_k: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Anyway, you know I love these my friend, truly a masterpiece!

/Uffe

Hehe, thanks buddy! Hopefully we can get together soon again and do some tying. And also so that I can stare at these flies again, they are really fantastic.

/Ulf

Good Day,

What a great Aidea! And what better way to become even more intimate with the bugs with we fish with as well. I will have to put this on my things to do list and maybe put then either in a fly plate or one of my 3-D displays.

Steelie

LOL.... I had a feeling Leif was doing some of his mad scientist creating, seemed aufully quiet here lately...

Oh Man, Leif, this is incredible, you sure tye some original and impressive flies, and your sequence of flies representing the Danica life cycle is something I'll never forget. Truly amazing... You're awesome.

Graham

That was funny!!

Awesome representation. Looks like someone has way too much time on their hands!!! (Just kidding) You are an incredibly talented individual. I can't wait for like 50 years down the road from now that I will be able to tie half that well! Great job!

Hi...here is my Danica life cycle....sorry for the bad pic but i have some of them in better pics..

nymph-emerger-halfoutemerger..lol-adult-maiting-egglaying-and spent..

Leif

:bugeyes:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:smoke: