Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
hexfli

Surf Swap!!!

We are still trying to find out what the deal here is guys. On behalf of all the FTF staff here I apoligize for this inconvenience to all the swappers involved in this swap. We have had a 3 years record of not having any swaps fail and we are doing or best to keep that record going. Hopefully there is just a problem on the SM's end that has him tied up and away from the internet. We will let you guys know as soon as we find out anything.

FYI- we are also working on taking steps to make sure the swaps run in a bit more efficient & timely manner in the future to avoid any problems with future swaps. We will update about that as soon as we can.

Thanks

Steve

I'm sure something came up, from talking with him here Eli seems like a good guy, we'll probably hear from him in a couple days, or get our flies in the mail and everything will be just fine.

To everyone in this swap I appologize for the delay in getting the flies out to everyone. Due to some situations both inside and outside my control the flies finally went out yesterday (4/3). I did not have access to post an update untill very recently and should have done so early. I truly hope this does not sour your appreciation for these sites and how much enjoyment they bring us all.

again...I am sorry for what happend...and you should have your flies very shortly.

Eli

Thank you for getting back to us Eli, I hope everything is well on your end. I look forward to getting these puppies out in the water!

Eli we appreciate the update, thanks. I figured it was just something in life that came up (understandable) and I hope all is well on your end.

Have a good swap guys :)

Got my flies today. :yahoo:

Great job to everyone.

Next time I do a surf swap with everyone I need to scale down my hook size. The 3/0 I used are going to be big for you guys.

Well at least the hooks are stainless steel so they won't rust. :hyst: